- Join LinkedIn group for the law school
- Check out our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter: @URLawSchool
- Visit Career Services for employment and volunteer opportunities
- Update your contact information or submit a class note through Richmond Law Magazine
- Request transcripts from the Office of the Registrar
- Visit UR Online the University’s online alumni community, to locate classmates
Alumni are welcome and encouraged to get involved in the life of the law school. We're always open to new ideas, but here are a few existing ways to get involved:
Career Panels and Programs
Volunteer to participate on one of the many career panels or for programs coordinated by the Career Services Office. No matter your expertise, area, or career path, your advice can be valuable to our students. Register as a volunteer with CSO today!
The Career Services Office is always looking for volunteers to conduct mock interviews with students. Register as a CSO volunteer to participate.
Alumni Event Hosts and Sponsors
Do you want to get together with other Richmond Law alumni in your area? Volunteer to host or sponsor an alumni event for the Law School. Contact Sarah Cone, Director of External Relations, for more information.
The Law School hosts several competitions annually for students to practice their courtroom, client counseling, negotiation, and mediation skills. Check out the Law School calendar for upcoming competitions, and contact Sarah Cone, Director of External Relations, if you're interested in being added to our prospective judges list for any or all of our competitions.