- Join LinkedIn group for the law school
- Check out our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter: @URLawSchool
- Visit Career Services for employment and volunteer opportunities
- Update your contact information or submit a class note through Richmond Law Magazine
- Request transcripts from the Office of the Registrar
- Visit UR Online the University’s online alumni community, to locate classmates
Support the University of Richmond School of Law
Please join the many alumni and friends whose support enables us to give our students the best possible start in careers of professional accomplishment and service. We have recently added new scholar-teachers to our impressive faculty and opened new clinics in family law and intellectual property where students develop the practical skills of lawyering. During the summer, through many generous contributions, we are able to support dozens of students with grants that allow them to work and learn in public service positions. We have already begun to see the longer-term fruits of these efforts as many of those summer experiences have led to career-starting opportunities. And, of course, with student educational debt on the rise, your contributions to scholarship aid are more important than ever.
The law school is thriving today because of the generosity of alumni and friends like you. To maintain and grow the level of excellence that we all strive for in the areas of faculty scholarship, student life, academic programming, technological advancements, and financial aid, the law school relies on your continued annual support. Please consider a gift to support the day-to-day life of the law school. Thank you for taking part in this important effort to create opportunities and to enrich the learning experience of our students.
To give a gift to the law school or for questions please contact:
Cindy Stubbe, Associate Director for Annual Giving
Kimberly Bowers, Major Gifts Officer