- Join LinkedIn group for the law school
- Check out our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter: @URLawSchool
- Visit Career Services for employment and volunteer opportunities
- Update your contact information or submit a class note through Richmond Law Magazine
- Request transcripts from the Office of the Registrar
- Visit UR Online the University’s online alumni community, to locate classmates
Young Graduate Association
The Young Graduate Association is about making connections. We connect recent graduates with the University of Richmond School of Law's alumni family. We connect current law students to recent graduates. And we connect the community at large to the law school.
Law school graduates are considered "young grads" for six years following graduation. The Association currently has 23 members, with at least two members from each law school class. Our members are located from California to Virginia. They represent a cross-section of the law school's young alumni, and offer the perspectives and talents that are unique to recent graduates.
The Association is designed to provide educational, social and networking opportunities for young graduates. We support current students by volunteering for many law school programs such as Moot Court, negotiation and client counseling competitions, and mock interviews. We also participate in online chats with prospective students.
We organize young grad alumni events in different parts of the country to encourage networking and socializing. Additionally, we co-sponsor a luncheon for new students and host a barbecue for the graduating class. We encourage support of the annual fund and expanded membership in the de novo 1870 society, and we represent young alumni before the Law School Association Board. We welcome the opportunity to connect with you, too. Please let us know how we can better represent you.
Young Graduates Association Board of Directors, 2012-13
President: Nathaniel S. (Nate) Denny, L'09
Vice President: Tracey R. Evans, L'08
Immediate Past President: C. Brandon Rash, L'06
University Representative: Cindy Stubbe, Associate Director for Annual Giving
- Ashley K. Allen, L'12
- Meghan Ferris Campbell, W'05, L'08
- R. Travis Campbell, L'10
- Lauren E. Davis, L'07
- Andrea DelMonte, W'03, L'06
- James (Jed) K. Donaldson, R'01, L'10
- Joy Gerdy-Zogby, L'10
- Christopher "Bo" Greenwood, L'11
- Mary D. Hallerman, L'10
- Helen E. Jhun, L'06
- Brenna K. Newman, L'05
- Brandon (Brody) H. Reid, L'07
- Justin M. Sheldon, L'11
- Jennifer R. Sykes, L'12
- David Vyborny, L'11
- Anna-Jane Zarndt, L'07