"Raising the Stakes for Public Interest" Auction and Casino Night
Please join us for the annual "Raising the Stakes for Public Interest" Auction and Casino Night hosted by the Student Bar Association. This fun evening features casino-style games, and both a live and silent auction, plus cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with your favorite law school friends, professors and alumni.
All funds raised go to funding the law school's summer stipend program for students working in public interest internships.
Date: Friday, February 6, 2015
Time: 7:30 p.m. (casino games, silent auction opens), 9 p.m. (live auction begins)
Location: Altria Theater Grand Ballroom, 6 N. Laurel St., Richmond
Attire: Cocktail Attire
Ticket sales will open January 2015.
A special thanks to BARBRI for its support of this event!
This list will be updated as donations are received
Proceeds from the Auction and Casino Night help fund the law school's summer public interest stipend. How can you help?
- Join us for the event. Alumni tickets are $40 (includes open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and casino games). Ticket sales are now closed.
- Can't attend? Donate directly to the summer public interest stipend fund at uronline.net/givetoURLaw. Please be sure to indicate that it is for the Law School's Summer Stipend fund.
- Donate an Auction Lot. Ideas for alumni donations include:
- Networking lunch, dinner, or happy hour
- Tickets to a sporting event
- Tickets to a concert at The National
- Music for a private party or event
- Photography session
- Babysitting session
- Weekend at a vacation home
- Gift certificates to restaurants, bars, or stores
- Wine tasting at a vineyard or case of your favorite wine
- Classes at a yoga studio or fitness bootcamp
- Nook or Kindle
- iPod Shuffle