42nd Annual Estate Planning Seminar
Date: May 14, 2014
Time: 8:20 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Location: Jepson Alumni Center, University of Richmond
- Planning for Estates Under $10 Million: A Rubik's Cube of Simplicity, Steve R. Akers, Bessemer Trust
- Recent Developments: Income Tax Planning vs. Estate Income Tax Planning, John B. O'Grady, McGuireWoods, LLP
- 2020 Game Plan: What Tomorrow's Winners in Estate Planning Need to be Doing Today, John W. Martin, The Boomer Project
- Succession Planning for Family Owned Businesses: Working with the Estate Planning Attorney, Sam Davis, III, The Davis Group
- Business Succession: Transitioning to the Next Generation, Benjamin S. Candland, McGuireWoods, LLP
- Virginia Recent Developments in Estate Planning Law / Family Charitable Planning, J. William Gray, Hunton & Williams, LLP
Continuing Education Credits available for Attorneys, Insurance Professionals, Certified Financial Planners, and Certified Public Accountants.