41st Annual Estate Planning Seminar
Date: May 15, 2013
Time: 8:20 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Location: Jepson Alumni Center, University of Richmond
- The New World of Estate Planning After the 2012 Tax Act, John O'Grady, McGuireWoods LLP
- Administering Estates with Complex Assets, Benjamin S. Candland, McGuireWoods LLP
- Impact of Divorce and Other Complex Family Situations on Estate Planning, Maureen C. Ackerly, Armstrong Bristow Farley & Schwarzschild PLC
- IRA Beneficiary Designation: Just Tell Me What the Answer Is, Timothy H. Guare, Timothy H. Guare PLC
- When You Die, Will Your Digital Assets Go to Hell?, Sharon D. Nelson, Sensei Enterprises Inc.
- Recent Developments in Virginia Estate Planning Law, J. William Gray, Hunton & Williams LLC
Program has been approved for 7.0 Virginia Insurance Board continuing education credit hours and 6.5 Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards continuing education credit hours. Virginia State Bar MCLE approval pending.