42nd Annual Estate Planning Seminar
Date: May 14, 2014
Time: 8:20 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Location: Jepson Alumni Center, University of Richmond
Online registration is now closed. Late and walk-in registrations will be accepted. Please call Susan Sheppard at (804) 289-8184 for assistance during regular business hours on May 12 and 13. We regret that we can no longer accept credit card payments for registration. Checks only, please (payable to the "University of Richmond").
- Planning for Estates Under $10 Million: A Rubik's Cube of Simplicity, Steve R. Akers, Bessemer Trust
- Recent Developments: Income Tax Planning vs. Estate Income Tax Planning, John B. O'Grady, McGuireWoods, LLP
- 2020 Game Plan: What Tomorrow's Winners in Estate Planning Need to be Doing Today, John W. Martin, The Boomer Project
- Succession Planning for Family Owned Businesses: Working with the Estate Planning Attorney, Sam Davis, III, The Davis Group
- Business Succession: Transitioning to the Next Generation, Benjamin S. Candland, McGuireWoods, LLP
- Virginia Recent Developments in Estate Planning Law / Family Charitable Planning, J. William Gray, Hunton & Williams, LLP
Continuing Education Credits have been approved for Attorneys (6.5 MCLE credits, 0.0 ethics), Insurance Professionals (8.0 hours), and Certified Financial Planners (7.5 hours).