Rodriguez at 40: Exploring New Paths to Educational Opportunity
This conference, presented on March 8, 2013, explored the condition of public education 40 years after San Antonio Independent School District v. Rodriguez, considered one of the major civil rights setbacks in recent decades, which held that the federal constitution did not guarantee a right to education.
- The State of Educational Opportunity in America
- Critiquing Existing Reform Efforts that Advance Equal Educational Opportunity
- 25th Annual Emroch Lecture by Thomas Saenz, President and General Counsel, Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF)
- Exploring New Paths to Equal Educational Opportunity: Part 1
- Exploring New Paths to Equal Educational Opportunity: Part 2