If you are required to use Exam4 to take your exams, please download the software and take a practice exam. If your computer has any problems running the software, visit the Computer Help Desk immediately. When taking the practice exam, pay particular attention to the multiple choice answer sheet, as you may be required to use it during exams. Also, make sure you insert an answer separator between each written exam answer. Some professors will have a word count limit per question – click the box to show your word count, which will give you real-time data on hos much you have written.
There will be open Exam4 training sessions on the following days. Feel free to attend:
If you are using other word processing software (Word, etc.) to take your final exams, make sure you do the following:
- Wednesday, December 4 at noon in room 205
- Thursday, December 5 at noon in room L-30
- Friday, December 6 at noon in room 205
More exams are lost due to the file not being named than any other reason. If you have any questions or concerns, please stop by the Computer Help Desk. Good luck on exams!
- Turn ON autosave.
- Change the autosave setting to every two minutes (the default setting is ten minutes – you'll be amazed at how much you can type in ten minutes!).
- NAME YOUR DOCUMENT as soon as you open your word processor.
- For safety's sake, save the document often to an online location (netfiles, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).