Balancing Act enhances our academic offerings through some carefully designed programs aimed at preparing our students for both the practice and the profession of law. We’ve equipped this website with the tools you need to pursue physical, mental, financial and professional well-being throughout your education and career.
Questions? Contact Associate Dean Kris Henderson: email@example.com.
- University of Richmond Counseling and Psychological Services
- Al Siebert Resiliency Center
- CBT and Feeling Good: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Resiliency in Action
- U.S. Army Ready and Resilient
- Tracom Group Social Intelligence Company: Seahawks Mindfulness/Resiliency Study
- What Makes Lawyers Tick: Resilience and Lawyer Negativity
- The ABA Substance Abuse & Mental Health Toolkit
- LawLifeline: A New Mental Health Resource for Law School Students