Welcome to the online hub for student resources, from upcoming events to academic policies and everything in between. Don't know where to start? Then check out our individual guides to the 1L, 2L, and 3L years. Still have questions? Visit our Contact Page to get in touch with a staff member who would be happy to assist you.
- Informal Discussion on Resilience of Lawyers & the LawMar2711:00 AM - 11:45 AMJoin our 2017 Emanuel Emroch Lecturer, the Hon. Robert Wilkins, in an informal discussion on Resilience of Lawyers and... Continue reading
- Emroch Lecture Series: The Hon. Robert WilkinsMar2712:00 PM - 1:00 PMThe Hon. Robert Wilkins’ new book, Long Road to Hard Truth, shares the story of the 100-year mission to create the... Continue reading
- Law Over Lunch: Special Education EligibilityMar2712:00 PM - 1:30 PMSpecial Education Eligibility: A Pro Bono Training to Assist Children with Disabilities in the Public School System... Continue reading
- Bridge the Gap: Cost Effective Lexis ResearchMar2712:00 PM - 12:50 PMWorking in a law firm that uses Lexis? Learn tips and tricks for Lexis research without breaking your firm's budget.... Continue reading
- Journal of Global Law and Business Info Session & SocialMar275:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin the Journal of Global Law and Busines to meet its members and learn more about the journal. An information session... Continue reading
- Breakfast with President CrutcherMar288:30 AM - 9:30 AMJoin Dr. Ronald Crutcher, University President, for a morning of informal conversation at this students-only event.... Continue reading
- Thank-a-ThonMar2811:00 AM - 2:00 PMMany of the opportunities available at Richmond Law are made possible thanks to the generous donations of our alumni.... Continue reading
- Richmond Women's Law Class Registration PanelMar2812:00 PM - 1:00 PMJoin RWL and five student panelists to learn what classes to take next semester. Chick-fil-A will be served. All are... Continue reading
- 2017 Technology BootcampMar286:00 PM - 8:00 PMJoin us for a Technology Bootcamp featuring participatory workshops including Legal Document Automation, iPads in the... Continue reading
- Christian Law Fellowship Weekly Bible StudyMar2912:00 AM - 12:00 AMBring your lunch and join the Christian Law Fellowship for a brief Bible study and discussion. All are welcome.