The Career Development Office partners with students through a comprehensive career and professional development process including:
- Exploring your interests and strengths and relating those to professional opportunities both inside and outside of traditional legal practice.
- Connecting you with alumni and other practitioners and professionals to better understand and narrow your interests.
- Refining your employment search materials, interview skills and personal presentation ability in preparation for the recruiting process.
- Connecting you with employers of interest through on-campus interviews, job postings and direct applications.
- Guiding you through the process of turning a contact into an offer, whether the selection process spans a few minutes or a few months.
We are here not only to help you find a job, we will guide you as you launch your career.
Currently showing events for Law Career Services. Show all events
- S e p03
- S e p05
- S e p13
- S e p19
- S e p25
- S e p26
- O c t03
- O c t15
- O c t16
- O c t16