All job postings submitted to the University of Richmond School of Law are documented and made available online to our students and job-seeking alumni through Symplicity.
To access Symplicity, you must first register with the Career Development Office (CDO) by:
- Preparing and submitting a draft of your resume to the CDO.
- Meeting with a CDO advisor to review your resume and discuss career strategies.
Once you have completed the Symplicity registration process, you will receive your Symplicity password via e-mail.
Whether you are looking to hire a student or graduate for part-time, summer, or permanent employment, our online job listings provide a quick way to let students and alumni know about your organization's recruiting needs.
To submit a job opening on Symplicity:
1) Visit Symplicity.
2) Click on the "Register" button.
3) Once approved, you will receive an e-mail with your username and password.
4) Return to Symplicity.
5) Log in using your username and password.
6) Click on "Create NON OCI JOB POSTING."
7) Enter position information.